Osmo UK Post Fix - Fence Post Fixing Foam
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use - Lightweight and easy to use with no water or messy mixing required.
- Quickly sets and fast to apply - sets in 3 - 5 minutes
- High strength and resists impacts and shocks
- Adheres well to wood, vinyl, and metal posts as well as to the ground better than concrete
- Can be used all year round
- Strong, easy and fast alternative to concrete
- Fence posts
- Garden features and lighting
- Post Boxes
- Washing lines
- Sports posts
- Dig a hole, carefully following the recommended guidelines. The hole should be no more than twice the width of the post.
- Ensure there is no standing water in the hole.
- Place the post in the hole and securely fix in place
- Prepare the mixture by pouring the contents of the small bottle in to the larger bottle
- Shake the bottle of Osmo UK Postfix for 20 seconds exactly - do NOT allow the expansion to start in the bottle
- Pour the solution in to the hole whilst ensuring the post remains in position
- Watch the solution expand in the hole whilst again ensuring the post stays in position
- Once the solution has expanded cut away any excess foam
- Cover with sand.