The Osmo Exterior Gap Sealer was specially developed to use with Osmo finishes and is a part acrylic siliconized exterior sealant which can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps. It also can be used for sealing and filling cracks, seams and connection joints that have a maximum 7.5% joint movement. This sealer can be used on both finished and unfinished wood, PVC, aluminium frames and joinery and is compatible with all Osmo finishes.
- Application temperature between +5°C to 40°C.
- Drying time: 20 -30 minutes (23°C, 50% humidity) Tack free
- Complete Dry Time: 2mm/24 hours (23°C, 50% humidity)
- Volume: 310ml
- Very easy application.
- Can be treated with Osmo wood finishes after 1 hr.
- Can be sanded after curing, usually 24 hrs.
- Permeant water repellent after curing.
- Resistant to air conditions because it stays elastic.
- Resistant to rain.
- Excellent adhesion to damp and absorbent substrates.
- Frost resistant during transport down to -5 °C.
- Solvent free.
- UV resistant.
- Light Oak
- Medium Oak
- Dark Brown
* Please note that the colours displayed are only a guide as the appearance will vary on different screens and printers.
- Sealing Cracks, seams & connection joints with a less than 7.5% movement.
- Assembly of wood, PVC and aluminium joinery
- Sealing of window and door frames to masonry
- Not suitable for joints subject to continuous water immersion