Two Part Water Based Epoxy Floor Paint
Choose your productPlease use the drop down menus to view all the colour & size options available
Not sure how much you need? Try out our Coverage Calculatorarrow_drop_down arrow_drop_up
These figures are designed to give you an approximate guide only. Coverage can vary significantly depending on the condition and porosity of the substrate.
- Tin Sizes: 2.5 and 5 Litres
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Components: Two and cold water
- Touch Dry: 4 - 6 hours at 20°C, 50% relative humidity
- Light Foot Traffic: 10 - 12 hours (20°C, 50% relative humidity)
- Full Cure: 5 - 7 days
- Overcoating time: 2 - 6 hours (20°C, 50% relative humidity)
- Cleaner: Cold water
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Storage Conditions: 5 - 25°C keep away direct sources of heat and sunlight
- Cleaning of cured coating: Hot soapy water
- Min. Application Temp: 10°C
- For application in areas where solvent based paints are unsuitable.
- As a high durability coating for all floor areas such as warehouses, workshops, garages, showrooms etc.
- Solvent free making it ideal for use in hospitals, kitchens and areas of food preparation.
- Because it is oil and grease resistant it is ideal for garage floors.
- Chemical resistant so ideal for areas of food manufacture and storage. i.e. dairies, grain silos, breweries, abattoirs and fisheries.
- Suitable for application to concrete, brick, stone and timber. Can be applied to asphalt but we recommend a test area is done first.
- Tough and hard wearing, suitable for vehicle traffic.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Easy to apply, no skilled labour required.
- Will not taint water or food once cured.
- Bonds to most surfaces except unprimed metal.
- Anti-slip option is available.
- Resists oil, grease and petrol.
- Suitable for internal or external use (depending on conditions should last for 3 - 5 years minimum).
- Approximately 5 - 7 m2 / litre. On uncoated surfaces we recommend applying 2 coats.
- When applying to absorbent surface such as bare concrete or ply the first coat should be diluted by an additional 10% of clean water.
- Apply with standard short pile rollers or by brush
- Please note as with all two part products once the two components are mixed together and the water added the pot life is only between 1 & 2 hours, we therefore recommend that a separate tin is bought for each coat.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 litre tins.
Slip Resistance:NVP's two part epoxy floor paint has been independently tested when mixed with NVP's anti-slip additive and gives a SRV of 67 in the dry and 61 in the wet. Using the UK slip resistance group guidelines these give an extremely low potential for slip in the dry and a low potential in the wet. Please note however there are many variables involved in the slip resistance of a surface so these can only ever be used as a guide.
Please note as with all water based paints, our water based Epoxy Floor Paint should only be used when the substrate and ambient temperatures are above 10°C and it should not be stored at below 5°C.
*Please note that the BS 4800 codes and samples shown are intended only as an approximate guide. Colours will vary depending on the settings of your monitor and the light that you view it in. The BS 4800 codes are the nearest colour references available but are not necessarily an exact match.
Thinners - Water
Area of Use - Interior or Exterior
Anti-Slip - Anti-Slip additive available