Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
Product available with different options
Choose your productPlease use the drop down menus to view all the colour & size options available
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintaining wooden floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil, as well as furniture and other oiled and waxed surfaces in household interiors.
Also suitable for surfaces made of varnished wood, cork, linoleum, plastic, marble and unglazed tiles (please take note of the manufacturer's instructions). The Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner regenerates and cleans at the same time. It is easy to use and allows a quick and economical application. It is also suitable to easily remove heavy stains.
Osmo Liquid wax cleaner is based on natural waxes so it regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. In higher footfall areas such as door entrances or hallways the surface can become dull over time. By using liquid wax cleaner heavy restorative work can be avoided, it is a quick and easy way to restore the appearance of the wood.
- Especially effective for the removal of shoe marks, ink and other stubborn stains
- Occasional intensive cleaning and refreshing in one
- Both cleans and regenerates the wood for surface renewal
- Available in 0.125, 0.5, and 1 L - and as a 400ml spray
- Apply to the surface with an Osmo active fibre cloth or microfibre cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m²)
- Drying time is approximately 30-40 minutes
The coverage will vary depending on the absorption and amount of dirt on the surface but a litre tin will cover approximately 80-100 m².
Surfaces should be dry and dust free, this can be done with a dust mop or vacuum cleaner. The Osmo Cleaning Kit for Floors includes a dust mop for cleaning and active fibre cloth for applying the liquid wax cleaner together with a micro-mop for damp mopping with Osmo wash and care.
On white floor areas only use Osmo liquid wax cleaner white (3087).