New Venture products offer a wide range of anti-slip paints and coatings. Our current range of anti-slip products are listed below.
- Flag Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor paint is a tough general purpose single pack solvent based floor paint incorporating finely crushed dolomite to give a low profile anti slip finish. Ideal for garages, workshops, warehouses, storerooms etc. Oil resistant, suitable for light to medium use in internal applications.
- Flag Heavy Duty Elastomeric Anti Slip Floor Paint is another general purpose anti slip floor paint but offering UV resitance for external applications and improved resins for better wear resistance, Ideal again for Garages, workshops, storerooms and suitable for medium wear applications.
- Flag Anti-Slip Water Based acrylic floor paint is a hard wearing single pack acrylic designed to seal, colour and protect concrete floors ideal for factory and garage floors but not suitable for overpainting existing coatings. Incorporates finely ground dolomite to give a low profile anti slip finish.
- Protectakote is a tough and flexible moisture cured polyurethane incorporating rubber granules to give a rugged tough finish suitable for a great deal of applications including vehicle linings, steps, ramps, walkways etc etc.
- Protectakote UVR like standard Protectakote gives a tough rugged finish with its rubber granules. The UVR version however is 40% stronger and very resistant to the effects of UV light and weathering making it suitable for long term external applications and high wear areas. It is also available in a transparent version.
- Safekote Marine uses the same basic resins as Protectakote UVR but incorporates uniform silicon spheres to give a lower profile finish that is easy to clean and maintain. This makes it ideal for boat decks, floors, steps etc that require regular cleaning.
- Epoxy Floor Paint, this two pack water based floor paint gives an exceptionaly tough and hard wearing finish that can be used with a crushed dolomite to give a tough and long lasting finish to floors. Suitable for regular vehicle traffic this product is ideal for warehouses, garages, workshops etc where a tough finish is required.
- Osmo Anti Slip Decking Oil is a satin matt top coat designed for applying over the top of Osmo Wood Oils or Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain. The Osmo Anti slip decking oil contains special compressed organic particles which are evenly distributed across the finish, the product also contains active ingredients to protect the surface against mould, algae and fungal attack which are often the main reason decking becomes slippery.