SPECIAL OFFER - Whilst stocks last we have a batch of Light Oak made with the incorrect use by date. The tubes will be suitable to use until mid 2019. Please select the Light Oak priced at £2.50
The Osmo Interior Gap Sealer is a high quality single component acrylic sealant that can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps as well as sealing and filling joints on finished and unfished wood flooring, skirting, door thresholds, sealing windows and door frames to masonry. It can also be used for assembling wood, PVC, iron and aluminium joinery as well as sealing joints in wood, stone, concrete, plaster and brick.
- Application temperature between +5 °C to 40 °C.
- Drying time: 1hr.
- Volume: 310ml.
- Should not be used for sealing joints permanently exposed to water
- Very easy application.
- Can be treated with Osmo finishes after drying.
- Applies pink dries white.
- Forms permanent water resistant layer after curing
- Resistant to air conditions, stays elastic a long time after curing.
- Paintable, contains no oils and does not affect the surface applied to.
Typical applications for Osmo Gap Sealer:
- White (RAL 9010)
- Pine/Spruce (RAL 1001)
- Light Oak (RAL 1002)
- Medium Oak (RAL 8001)
- Dark Oak (RAL 8024)
- Red Wood (RAL 8012)
- Walnut (RAL 8007)
- Grey (RAL 7035)
- Black (RAL 8022)
* Please note that the colours displayed are only a guide as the appearance will vary on different screens and printers.
- Expanding gap between Prefabricated elements
- Wood, PVC, Iron or aluminium joinery
- Joints in stone, wood, concrete, plaster & brick
- Sealing of window and dorr frames to masonry