Osmo 3044 - Polyx Oil Effects 3044 Raw
Choose your productPlease use the drop down menus to view all the colour & size options available
Polyx® - Oil Effect in 3044 Raw has the same renowned properties of durability and ease of use as standard Osmo Polyx Oil and is designed for wooden floors, furniture and wooden surfaces. However 3044 Raw is designed for light coloured European woods to minimise the appearance of the wet look wood that you tend to get from oils, it does this by using a small amount of white pigment to help retain the appearance of newly sanded wood. The white pigment will be viewable on dark knots or darker wood. To ensure this product gives you the appearance you are looking for a test sachet should always be used first and the sachet should always be mixed for 30-45 seconds at least before opening. Osmo Polyx Oil Effects are also available in 3091 (Silver) and 3092 (Gold)
Key Product Features:
- Matt finish for interior use
- Almost invisible appearance without any "wet" effect
- Especially recommended for wood flooring and furniture
- Water repellent, dirt resistant and durable
- Available in 5ml, 125ml, 750ml & 2.5 litre tins
- 1 litre will cover approximately 30 square metres with a single coat
- Standard flooring application requires 2 coats and or the first coat can be overcoated when fully dry with a single coat of clear Polyx oil. Different finishes can be achieved, please see the full instructions for more details.
- Easy application with no need for a primer or sanding between coats
- Microporous so does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Typical shelf life of 5 years.
3044 - Natural Matt (Raw)
5ml Sachet, 125ml tester pot, 750ml and 2.5 litres
Osmo 3044 Raw is designed for the protection and nearly invisible finish of light coloured interior woods such as floors and furniture. Osmo 3044 is available in 5ml test sachets, always do a test prior to the main application, sachets should be well agitated before opening.
The colour shown is only intended as a guide to the final colour achievable. The colour will be displayed differently on different monitors and printers and the effect achieved with the product will depend on the type of wood, porosity etc. We strongly advise doing a test first, all Osmo products are available in tester pots and sachets.
Area of Use - Interior only.
Suitable for Worktops & Tables - Yes
Suitable for Doors - Yes
Whats the difference between Osmo 3040 White and Osmo 3044 Raw?
Osmo 3044 only contains 1.25% white pigment which when applied thinly is almost undetectable when applied to pale wood. Osmo 3040 contains 4% white pigment and gives an obviously white tinted finish.