Polyx® - Oil Effect in 3044 Raw, 3091 Silver and 3092 Gold all have the same renowned properties as standard Polyx Oil and are designed for wooden floors, furniture and wooden surfaces. The 3044 is designed for light coloured European woods to minimise the appearance of wet wood that you tend to get from oils, it does this by using a small amount of white pigment to help retain the appearance of newly sanded wood.
The Silver (3091) and Gold (3092) are designed for dark woods where the colour picks out the grain to give a unique appearance but please note that on light coloured wood a darker coloured primer will be required.
- Transparent and semi matt finish for interior use
- Especially recommended for wood flooring and furniture
- Water repellent, dirt resistant and durable
- Available in 5ml, 125ml, 750ml & 2.5 litre tins
- 1 litre will cover approximately 24 square metres with a single coat
- Standard flooring application requires 1 coat and when fully dried a single coat of clear Polyx oil over the top. Different finishes can be achieved, please see the full instructions for more details.
- Easy application with no need for a primer or sanding between coats
- Microporous so does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Typical shelf life of 5 years.
Tins Sizes:5ml Sachet, 125ml tester pot, 750ml and 2.5 litresRecommended Uses:The Silver and Gold versions are designed for dark wooden flooring such as smoked oak or walnut etc. or for dark stained wooden flooring as well as dark coloured furniture. The 3044 Raw is designed for the protection and nearly invisible finish of light coloured interior woods such as floors and furniture.
- 3044 - Raw
- 3091 - Silver
- 3092 - Gold
Please note that the colours shown are only intended as a guide to the final colour achievable. The colour will be displayed diferently on different monitors and printers and the effect achieved with the product will depend on the type of wood, porosity etc. We strongly advise doing a test first, all Osmo products are available in tester pots and sachets.