Osmo 430 Anti-Slip Decking Oil
Choose your productPlease use the drop down menus to view all the colour & size options available
Not sure how much you need? Try out our Coverage Calculatorarrow_drop_down arrow_drop_up
We recommend 1 coat applied over a single coat of Decking Oil or Natural Oil Woodstain. Please note that coverage can vary depending on the wood and its condition.
Osmo Anti Slip Decking Oil is a satin matt top coat designed for applying over the top of Osmo Decking Oils or Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain. The Osmo Anti slip decking oil contains special compressed organic particles which are evenly distributed across the finish, the product also contains active ingredients to protect the surface against mould, algae and fungal attack which are often the main reason decking becomes slippery.
Key features include:
- Clear satin finish for exterior wood
- Ideal for external wooden decking
- Increases the durability of the surface and protects it against mould, algae and fungal attack
- Contains organic particles to give a fine textured anti-slip finish
- Available in 750ml and 2.5ltr tins
- 1 litre will cover approx 20m2 with a single coat
- Designed to be used as a top coat over a pigmented first coat such as Osmo Wood Oil or Natural Wood Stain.
- Already weathered and grey surfaces should be cleaned with Osmo Wood Reviver before the pigmented first coat is applied.
Please see our detailed product information sheet for full application instructions.
Area of Use - Exterior only.
Anti-Slip - Yes
Suitable for Decking - Yes