Osmo Wood Reviver PowerGel (6609) is a acid based cleaning gel designed to simply and easily refresh and revive tired and weathered exterior wood. It is easy to apply with with a brush and because it is a gel format can even be used on vertical areas.
Key product advantages include:
- Odourless and biodegradable
- Quick and easy to use
- Restores and revives the natural characteristics of weathered wood
- An easy and straightforward way to prepare external timber for treatment with Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain or Decking Oil.
Osmo wood Reviver is a special liquid cleaner, designed for exterior use and is especially recommended for greyed wooden decking, timber cladding and similar surfaces. It can help to regains the wood's natural character and almost original colour and is free from odour and is biodegradable.
Available in 0.5 and 2.5 litre drums (free deck scrubber with 2.5L)
1 litre covers approx 10-30 m2
(depending on the level of greying and soiling)
Depending on the level of greying, either pure or thinned with water. Leave for approximately 20 minutes, remove using a hard bristle brush (included in the 2.5 litre tub) and then rinse thoroughly. After thorough drying (approximately 48 hours), an application of one of the Osmo Wood Oils such as Natural Oil Woodstain, Decking Oils or Country Colour is recommended. We strongly recommend always performing a trial application on an inconspicuous area first.
Area of Use:
Osmo wood Reviver Power Gel 6609 is recommended for but not exclusively for timber decking, cladding, garden furniture and similar wooden surfaces.
- Dampen the surface lightly with water first and then apply generously with a brush
- Leave to soak and do not allow to dry out for 20 minutes before scrubbing with a hard bristle brush
- Always protect the surface from further weathering with a suitable Osmo finish
- Severe greying might require repeat applications.