Osmo Interior Spray Cleaner 8026 500ml
Osmo Spray Cleaner 8026 is the ideal spray solution for everyday cleaning and maintenance - especially developed by Osmo for oiled and waxed wood surfaces such as worktops, furniture and floors. It is also gentle on other sealed surfaces such as stone or natural tiles.
Osmo Spray Cleaner contains soaps based on natural oils so that the wood does not dry out from cleaning, helping to improve the life of the coating. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions, and thus supports a healthy living environment.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Maintains and protects treated surfaces
- Easy and simple to use. Spray and wipe.
- Moisturises and protects wooden surfaces
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal all wooden, stone and vinyl surfaces
Areas of Use:
- In domestic households, for worktops and tables - Osmo Spray Cleaner is recommend to use regularly, normally once a week is sufficient.
- For restaurants, in kitchens and dining areas - we recommend to clean daily.
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment.
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with Osmo TopOil, Osmo Door Oil, or Osmo Polyx Oils.
- In domestic locations use weekly on treated surfaces
- In restaurants and other commercial locations use daily.
- Only dampen the surface to be treated. Do not soak.
- Standard kitchen cleaners and washing up liquid will damage treated surfaces.
Please note there is now a new interior spray cleaner from OsmoUK, called Anti-Bac Wood Cleaner.
Area of Use - Interior only.
Suitable for Worktops & Tables - Yes
Suitable for Doors - Yes
Suitable for Doors, Windows & Joinery - Yes
How often should I use Osmo spray cleaner?
For restaurants or kitchen areas we would recommend using daily but for domestic use just use it as your regular cleaner.
How much Osmo spray cleaner should I use?
Osmo spray cleaner should only be damply applied, to avoid damaging or prematurely wearing the surface never soak the surface.