Osmo Concrete Oil Sealer 610 - Clear Satin (Interior Only)
Choose your productPlease use the drop down menus to view all the colour & size options available
Not sure how much you need? Try out our Coverage Calculatorarrow_drop_down arrow_drop_up
Coverage will depend significantly on the type of surface and its porosity. Always Make a Test application First.
Osmo Concrete Oil is for interior use only and is made from natural oils and waxes to give you a microporous and breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister. The oil penetrates the surface to give a dirt repellent and stain resistant finish. Please note a trial application is always recommended as the oil will enhance/exagerate the natural appearance of the substrate, on white or lightly coloured substrates the surface may yellow slightly due to the oils and waxes in the product. Osmo 610 relies on the porosity of the substrate so isn't suitable for use on non porous materials such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles or metals.
Suitable Areas of Use:
Osmo 610 Concrete Oil is suitable for virtually all types of exposed concrete, artificial stone, screed, porous natural stone and unglazed tiles that haven't been sealed. Typical areas would include panelling and flooring in the kitchen and bathroom as well as tables, worktops and window cills.
The surface must be absorbent, clean, dry and frost free (minimum recommended application temperature of 8°C). A trial application should always be made on a small inconspicuous area before making the main application.
Can be applied with Osmo Flat Brushes, Osmo Floor Brush, Oil Finish Applicator Fleece, Lint Free Cloth or microfibre roller. We also stock an alternative range of Swift Flat brushes which are an excellent value alternative.
Osmo 610 should be applied very thinly and spread well with any excess that has not been absorbed, removed with a pad or lint free cloth. Allow to dry for a minimum of 8 - 10 hours before applying a second thin coat, please note that good ventilation is required for drying.
Cleaning of Tools:
Osmo recommend using Osmo Brush Cleaner.
The recommended coverage of 50m² per litre can vary significantly depending on the characteristics of the substrate. The figure given is for a smooth surface.
- For regular cleaning of worksurfaces and smaller areas we recommend using Osmo Interior Spray Cleaner 8026 and for larger areas use Osmo Wash and Care for damp mopping.
- For intensive cleaning or when the surface needs refreshing use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
- When signs of wear become visible simply a single maintenance coat of the concrete sealer.
- Osmo 610 Sealer will intensify the colour of the substrate so an inconspicuous test area should always be done before the main application.
- The oils and waxes in the product may cause slight yellowing which will become more obvious on white or pale coloured substrates.
- Tiles must be completely dry before being sealed with Osmo concrete oil, we strongly recommend allowing at least 7 days for newly laid tiles to release all the moisture absorbed from their adhesive before sealing them.
- It is important to maintain treated surfaces and re-coat as necessary as worn surfaces can absorb liquids and possibly stain.
- With acid sensitive substrates such as marble or limestone acidic spills of liquids such as orange juice, cola, wine or vinegar should be wiped up as quickly as possible to avoid any etching of the surface.
Area of Use - Interior only.
Suitable for Worktops & Tables - Yes
Suitable for Floors - Yes
Finish - Clear Satin